Avancent was conceived in 2001 by Todd & Patti Rader. Todd was a Fortune 500 convert who served at SunTrust for 15 years and at Signature Flight (a division of BBA Aviation in London) as its CTO. Todd believed that the IT advantages experienced at Americas largest companies would someday be scalable and could be employed just as effectively in mid to small size business. Turns out Todd was right and he has been helping growth minded business leaders find and implement the right technology for their businesses’ ever since. Among his many volunteer and civic roles in the CFL community, Todd is the past president of the Society for Information Management.
Patti Rader started her career in the staffing business managing the Florida offices of US Personnel. The business was sold to Staffing Resources where Patti maintained a key leadership role until starting Avancent in 2001. In 2007 Patti joined The Geneva School as Director of Admissions while three Rader children attended. In 2015 Patti rejoined Avancent in a leadership role and is the driving force behind our Sales and Marketing efforts. Patti is deeply involved in her church, a variety of volunteer organizations, and still finds time to see and work with the kids at The Geneva School.
In 2015 Timm Rader joined Avancent. Timm is a turncoat from Fortune 50. After a 25 year career in senior leadership at the UPS corporate offices, Timm was recruited to an Atlanta based technology start-up company and has been hooked on using technology to grow small & mid-size companies ever since. The opportunity presented itself for Timm to join Avancent as a Managing Partner and he jumped. Timm has volunteered in many roles, including United Way, Junior Achievement and is a past Board Member for the World Trade Center Atlanta.
The team at Avancent enjoys working together to bring new technology ideas and solutions to a growing list of clients.
Here is the Avancent Modus Operandi, putting customers first is the policy:
- Job #1 – protect and grow the current customer portfolio; it is easier to keep a good customer than find a new one.
- Job #2 – provide the highest level of service in the industry; Job #1 is easier if people see and experience exceptional service.
- Job #3 – grow the business; if you are doing the first two properly, the third will take care of itself.
- Job #4 – be proactive; continually deliver IT solutions and system performance that drives growth for our customers’ business.
- Job #5 – adapt; what works today may not tomorrow, seek new innovation that helps our clients.
Call us today and let’s have coffee and discuss more about your Secure Managed IT Service needs.